Digikala seeks a creative, self-motivated, high-judgment, well-connected and experienced public relations professional to drive its Media Relations program.
The right candidate possesses extensive media relations experience (Offline & Online) and is an expert writer. Responsible for overseeing communications to the media, including preparing articles, press kits, press releases, and other content initiatives. Cultivates and manages relationships with media reps. Also She/He will have strong existing relationships with the Iranian media & Influencer, and strong writing experience as either a journalist or copywriter. The candidate should also have a mastery of the startup ecosystem, as well as an interest in the technology sector.
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with press contacts.
- Serve as a key point of contact for issues management with the press
- Draft written materials, including press releases, memos, pitches, statements, Q&As, and more.
- Identify and leverage data to support storytelling efforts.
- Develop and lead company crisis management program.
- Researches and generates media lists, monitors news, post, comments and tweets and generates media reports and analyzes metrics to gauge PR/media results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Public Relation, Journalism, Social Sciences and other related fields preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in Public Relations/Media
- Familiar with E-Commerce and startups ecosystem in Iran
- Strong writing and editing ability
- Strong understanding of corporate communications and public relations best practices